Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommymonster Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2011, 08:32 PM
    Am I pregnant or is it just a late period!!
    Hello.. I have had two periods in jan the first one was jan 6 ended the 11th then the 16 I stared again an ended the 21
    I was suppose to have my period the 18 of Feb but I was late but know I am bleeding first it started with a light brownish blood then the morning around 10 am I started to bleed. Me an my boyfriend are trying to have a 2nd baby I have also Not taken a HPT .

But me just thinking it is a late period I put a tampon in.

I been haven these symptoms:

*I have been tired lately an waken up early like I did when I was pregnant with my son

*i"m eatting everything in the house an still being hungry .

*my lower back hurts

*haven crampying

* being moody a lot .

If you can help me out so I don't stress out so I know if I'm pregnant or just a late period. *** Help me
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2011, 08:56 PM

I suggest you take a hpt to be sure.

Feb 26, 2011, 08:59 PM
    Should I worry about haven a tampn is.. I'm srry for being so blunt
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2011, 09:07 PM

I don't see why that would affect the results of an hpt. The two periods are actually not uncommon, but it is unusual.

Have you taken on any sort of new exercise, diet, or have you been under stress lately? Many things can affect your cycle, but I would take an hpt to be sure and it'll put your mind at east.

Feb 26, 2011, 09:21 PM
    I haven't been under stress that I have known of . But I will take a HPT an ill keep you guys Updated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a day late for my period and I had unprotected sex 2 before my period I am pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex two days before my period and came inside of me now I'm a day late for my period. Could I be pragnant?

My period is 4 months late and I am not pregnant, can I still get pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, The first day of my last period was 5/22/2010 and it lasted for 5 days. Since then I have not seen a period. I have taken at best 15 home pregnancy test of various brands and they have all come back negative. I even went the length of going to the local health department to have two...

Could I be pregnant? Period was late [ 2 Answers ]

I have finally got my period but I was a week late. I normally get them on time or at least 2 days later. My period is very light compared to what I normally get and the pain I would normally receive. I feel like I am pregnant. My body feels like it changing especially around my abdomin and...

Period is late, pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

I had protected sex (with a condom) with my boyfriend almost 2 1/2 weeks before my period. Also my period is usually about 3 days late every month. I should have gotten my period on the 16th and it's now the 18th. I had felt what I thought to be pre-menstrual cramps but only 2 or 3 times during the...

Late Period -- Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All =} My name is Stephanie and I am 20 years old, a newlywed at that =] I was married on August the 4th. This is my concern: My last period should have been July 26th, but it came August 2nd and only lasted until the 4th. It was very short and pretty light. I am asuming it was late...

View more questions Search