Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marcialrms Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2011, 08:22 PM
    80s animated movies?
    I can't remember much but is animated in the style of heavy metal and one of the scenes the guy crashes the spaceship and gets attack by some creatures
    Valmorden Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2012, 07:05 AM
    Sounds a lot like "Heavy Metal" the movie. John Candy did some of the voices for the film. Crashing a spaceship could be anything though... the entire "Robotech" Series for instance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated movies from late 80s early 90s with chickens [ 5 Answers ]

There is a movie from I think the late 80s early 90s. I remember there was a girl chicken in it. Possibly two roosters too. I think parts of it were animated and parts were real life. I really don't remember much else about it. Help me think of the title if you can.

Animated children's movies from the 80s/90s [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie when I was growing up about a girl who is given strawberries by a man and she ends up falling asleep because the man wants to kidnap her. She is sitting by a river when it happens. I believe it was Japanese type animation (similar to the Last Unicorn movie). I don't...

80s animated movies [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to think of two movies that I saw on HBO in the 80s. I remember one having the characters traveling on horses that took off and landed like helicopters, but with steam coming from their hooves, I think. The other movie was based on the story of Jack and the Beanstalk. Both of these...

Older animated movies 70-80s [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of an older animated movie. It seems to me to have been very similar to The Last Unicorn in style. I remember a journey to save/rescue something. The main character was joined on the way by a knight called Sir Aaron Neville Smee or something similar and I seem to recall a...

80s (?) animated movies [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for 2 animated movies. 1. Has to do with traveling around the world on a boat. I think it had to do with Gulliver's Travels or something, but it wasn't called that. I think the boat was like... the Santa Maria or something and there was a tiny person/flea or something. 2. I don't...

View more questions Search