Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apples123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2011, 07:50 PM
    I cant see my girl that much during the summer. What should I do?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2011, 08:56 PM

There's always the phone, e-mails, skype, AIM, g-chat, etc.

There are so many ways to staying in touch with people nowadays.

Back in the olden days, they used to write letters and wait days to hear back.

If you can't handle the distance, then I say you two sit down and have a chat.
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Mar 16, 2011, 05:01 PM
    Call her, Text Her, email her, Skype her, snail mail her.. . And see her when you can see her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 16, 2011, 05:38 PM

Have a lot of things to do to keep you busy until you can see her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paying child support during the summer, but I have her during the summer. [ 3 Answers ]

When we got our divorce, I didn't pay attention to the fact that I would be paying child support during the summer months too and I have the child during the summer. Can I file a petition for him to pay me payments during the summer months? I am basically paying him all year round.

I met a girl this summer [ 3 Answers ]

We went out on some great dates and talked about how our relationship could work as we live an hour apart,so as we dated for about 6-7 weeks things were going great even though I thought it was going a bit fast I went with it, she would call or text me evey day in the morning and at night she...

Since It Is Summer [ 1 Answers ]

What's Your favorite summer songs? The Rock Show-Blink 182 In Too Deep-Sum 41 Stacy's Mom- Fountain of Wayne Bohemian Rhapsody-Queen (Don't Ask) School's Out-Alice Cooper

Over the summer [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so yesterday I found out that my girlfriend want to take a break do to her moving back home because of school being out. She said she still wants to be friends and when she comes back for school she wants to just pick up where we left off. She says she needs her space and some time to think too....

Summer Switch on Furnace- on or off in summer? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older model Carrier furnace for central heat in the basement; the AC unit is newer and outside. I noticed that the Carrier unit has a "Summer Switch". Should it be set to off during the summer months?

View more questions Search