Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    solder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Soldering copper stub
    this is close (5/8") to the stucco wall. Will I be able to get the joint hot enough to solder, or will the stucco wall suck away the heat?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 19, 2007, 10:55 AM
    You already have a threaded adapter coming out of the wall with a threaded PVC coupling connected to it. All you need to do is unscrew the coupling. Why do you wish to unsolder a good set up? Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a Stub out? [ 4 Answers ]

What is a stub out?? My contract calls for contractor to have the plumber "stub-out" a bathroom (1/2 bath) in the attic. I anticipated a capped off place for toilet and a capped off drain and water pipes for a sink plus vents. Don't see any thing and I get some circular logic from the contractor....

Soldering copper pipe to faucet valve body [ 2 Answers ]

Is it OK to solder the copper feed lines and shower stub to the brass faucet valve body or should I use compression connectors?

Stub out to tailpiece drain connection [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of replacing a bathtub on a slab in a one story house. The cutout and stub is already there. I removed the old PVC fittings and lead in the stub out. The connection dimensions for the new tub drain are a little different from the old tub. What kind of PVC fitting do I put in...

Soldering copper pipe to shower valve [ 10 Answers ]

I have a shower valve body (brass) and am trying to solder copper pipe to it. For the life of me I can't seem to get the pipe and fitting hot enough to melt the solder. I noticed soldering copper pipe to the drop elbow took more flame heat than normal. Is there some trick when soldering copper...

RPC stub [ 1 Answers ]

I did a recovery in my PC and now when I try ro install some programs this error apears:error #0x80070725 incompatible version of the RPC stub. what is going on ?

View more questions Search