Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    turista Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 09:36 PM
    I have a honda civic 1999 my problem is the temperature gauge is staying in cold
    I have a honda civic 1999 my problem is the temperature gauge staying in cold specially when its cold but when its not cold it stays on middle but I notice when my heater is on it take to long to move in the middle or sometimes if its already in the middle it is going down to cold.I already replace the thermostat,temp sending sensor and water temp sensor. And I check the fan I direct it to the battery and it run hope you can suggest something

Check out some similar questions!

98 Honda Civic Temperature Gauge [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 1998 Honda Civic LX 4 door sedan. It was in an accident awhile ago and since I got it back, the temperature gauge has been fluctuating from regular warmth (mid gauge) to hot (towards the top), only to be brought back to the middle when I turn on my heat. When I turn my temperature level...

93 Honda civic ex starting problem in cold, wet [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 93 Honda Civic EX (2 door) that has a strange problem. When the weather is good - dry and warm, it starts and runs without any problem. But it won't start when it is wet or cold. I can not start the car in the morning and have to wait until the afternoon. I have changed the spark plug...

Honda civic temperature gauge not moving [ 1 Answers ]

My 98 honda civic heat gauge was showing high temperature, I took it to mechanic and he replaced 2 heating hoses sine there was a leakage of coolent. But after that temperature gauge is not functioning at all, he replaced temperature switch/fuse etc. but still gauge did not move. Now he do not...

2004 Honda Civic ex temperature gauge and blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

Recently our 2004 civic ex is blowing cold air intermittently when the heater is on and the temperature gauge goes all the way to hot and then comes back down and the cycle continues. Any ideas? Thanks.:)

91 Honda Civic - Temperature Gauge [ 1 Answers ]

My 91 Honda Civic temperature gauge goes crazy sometimes - shoots right to hot. It has been doing this for the last 3 years, seemingly whenever it's damp and between -5 and 5 degrees celsius. We took it in immediately when it first happened, but 3 places, including a Honda dealer couldn't find...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.