Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AddyK Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 06:24 PM
    Help creating formula
    We have been racking our brains to try to create a formula that works for our game. Hopefully you guys can help.

The formula needs to make one card rarer than another when being collected online after clicking the Collect button.

Check out some similar questions!

Balance the formula with equations,formula,balancing and form [ 2 Answers ]

When silver nitrate solution combine with calcium chloride solution,white precipitate of silver nitrate was formed in calcium nitrate solution

Creating an Applet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Myself Lalita Lalwani, I want to know how to write an applet to show permanent passion between HTML and applet? Waiting for the reply...

How is she creating these? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is Aly Kaee I have been getting into photography lately and I have recently been very inspired by a photographer named Rosie Hardy But I was wondering how does she do her photos? How does she do the background, Attach strings to birds, How does she get the textures in the sky,...

Creating new AD [ 2 Answers ]

I want to create a new AD with a new domain and new IP address for a small coporate environment. What are the best steps to choosing an IP address and creating a new AD with 1 single site?

Creating new math [ 3 Answers ]

My question to you all is how can I have the new math I create checked without worry of someone stealing the ideas or finishing ones that aren't finished?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.