Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AddyK Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 06:07 PM
    Formula for game
    We have been racking our brains to try to create a formula that works for our game. Hopefully you guys can help.

The formula needs to make one card rarer than another when being collected online after clicking the Collect button.
    Jwrath Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2011, 10:37 AM

Are you making a card game? Like Yu-Gi-Oh?

I remember a game of cards I was playing when I was young back in the 80's. It resembled Yu-Gi-Oh, only it was with vehicles. Each deck had a different theme. Cars, airplanes, Freight ships, trucks, motorcycles.
    Each card was showing a vehicle and it's aspects.
    For example, when it was my turn, I was asking for a specification among the 6 that were written on the card. I was asking for the Mph of the car and if the opponent had a more powerful card than mine, he could take the card.

So I would suggest something like that, rather than the rarest card.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

Balance the formula with equations,formula,balancing and form [ 2 Answers ]

When silver nitrate solution combine with calcium chloride solution,white precipitate of silver nitrate was formed in calcium nitrate solution

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

What is the formula [ 1 Answers ]

what is the formula to find the answers for the four cases: use the expanded accounting equation to compute the missing quanity Assets liabilities capitol stock retained Earning $20,000 $8,000 ? ...

What is the formula [ 1 Answers ]

Hello What would you pay for an annuity of $2,000 paid every six months,beginning in 6 months, for 12years if you could invest your money elsewhere at 10% compounded semiannually? How would this change if those payments began immediately?

View more questions Search