Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bakers3569 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 07:23 AM
    Music Downloads in Itunes from Limewire
    I have downloaded several songs from Limewire and they are showing up in Itunes as Shared files, but we cannot move them to a playlist to sync them onto the iPod or burn a CD. We also have Windows Media Player, can I sync to the iPod from Media Player? Very Frustrated. Thank you:confused:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 19, 2007, 07:37 AM
    From what I know of iPods, you can only sync using their software. From what I've heard of Limewire, what you have may not be real tunes. In addition they may not be legally obtained tunes.
    beniaral Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Hi, the only thing I can think of is that they are wma files. You have to convert them to mp3's in itunes then once they are mp3's you are cool. Its on the iPod menu. (convert selection to mp3s or something). These will be saved in your itunes music folder on your computer. Cut them out of this folder and put them in your usual folder, and get rid of the wma files.

If this isn't the case, I don't know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need music downloads but have no credit card [ 37 Answers ]

I have been looking for a free music download site but they all want some sort of credit card or something any ideas

Itunes deleted existing library after loading new music [ 1 Answers ]

I loaded new music from the itunes store, and it loaded them into itunes, but apparently deleted (or hid?) the existing library. I have the feeling that the music is 'there' but cannot see it.

Anying Using iTunes To Buy Music? [ 4 Answers ]

Coca-cola have a promotion over here that when you buy a bottle of coke, you get a free song from iTunes. Sounds great doesn't it. Trouble is you are only allowed a max of 5 "free" songs. I've just hit that limit :( This means that I have a free song in iTunes going to waste - so does anyone...

Music etc. Downloads [ 2 Answers ]

I am interested in anyone's experience of downloading this unlimited service from:- http://www.radiohangout.com/133.html Is it worthwhile and genuine? George H.

View more questions Search