Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Mar 3, 2012, 05:33 AM
    Great video, I love Jerry's ball launcher. I wouldn't mind having one for my little dog, she would love to play non-stop fetch.
    And I love that the pit video shows some good dogs doing what good dogs do rather than playing up the negative stereotype.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pit Bull Ban [ 56 Answers ]

What counties ban Pit Bulls in the State of Florida? Thanks for answering.:)

Pit Bull Insurance [ 11 Answers ]

I just got a pit bull and I know she would be covered under house insurance but that is my problem that house I live in does not have home insurance. Is there an insurance that I can get that just covers my dog. I found one site the other day but I have not been able to find it again and even if I...

Pit Bull [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1yr old and she just went into heat about 4months ago and is already in heat again is it safe to start breeding her or should I wait. Also can I buy the shots for the puppies some where because the pet store does not sell it and the needles to do so. And is there any spacific diet I should...

Pit bull has worms [ 2 Answers ]

My dog (pitt bull)has worms that are shaped kind of like a tooth, and he won't gain any weight, it looks like I am starving him. What kind are these worms and how do I get rid of them??

View more questions Search