Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adec234 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

Feb 25, 2011, 12:14 PM
    Business name
    Please I need you to help use this below name to form an IT firm that will be carry out service & training. Repairing & Maintenance computer for schools organization and executive. Adeyemi Sheriff Olabayo

You can also suggest a good non exitsting name for such business
    Your reply we be highly appreciated.

Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 25, 2011, 12:19 PM

We can't give you a none existing name for a business. We do not have that capability, nor is it in our scope. When applying for business licenses (you don't say where you are assembling this business), or incorporating such, any name that you choose will be searched for being existent, and in that case cannot be used. Sorry, but naming your business is your responsibility.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Determine the amount active business income eligible for the small business deduction [ 1 Answers ]

Problem You, a tax professional working at a local accounting firm, have just received a request from Terry, an assurance partner in the office, asking you to prepare a memorandum to one of his client tax files. He would like you to determine the amount of active business income eligible for the...

Iwish to start a business but I don't have strong finincial baground for business [ 5 Answers ]

I am willing to start a business but I don't have strong baground of business famally or good finiancial support so what kind of business I do need to start I am mba(marketing) post graduate with 4 year of experience and currently working as a erp cunsultant but becase of recesssion my salary is...

Business Being Named the Same as Another Business and Registering a Business [ 3 Answers ]

What if mt business name is taken and how do I register my company or business? :)

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search