Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jabert3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 11:32 AM
    Movie was a horror flick people were rafting
    People were rafting in the beginning and ended up in a forest area. A couple begin to make love and a arrow goes threw the guy into the girls eye. It proceeds were other coupkle take off running threw the wood and these weird people start cutting them in half with blade hidden in the trees. One guy was slashed in half about three times with the blade.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Feb 25, 2011, 02:55 PM

Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead
    Bobbyyazz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2011, 01:25 PM
    Sounds like either Wrong Turn or Wrong Turn 2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What 80's horror movie featured people in a church with something evil in it? [ 1 Answers ]

People outside the church were zombie like and the ones hiding in the church kept getting a either a radio or televised transmission

Old 70s horror flick [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie when I was little that scared me to death. It was like a zombie doll from africa that couldn't be killed. I for the life of me can't think of the name. I remember it getting put in the oven and eventually killed. He yelled I I I I all the time. Im sure it's a totally...

Horror Flick [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, can't give much about this one because I was real little when I saw it. But, I remember the movie focused on a small boy like between 8 and 10. The monsters put stuff in the food everyone was eating and it turned them into the monsters. In the end, I remember that the mom was taking a shower...

80's horror flick [ 1 Answers ]

SO there's this 80's movie that I forgot what the name is. All I can remember is when a thing of lipstick goes inside a girl and that's how she becomes evil. Mabye its called the thing. I don't know. HELP!

Looking for name of sci-fi/horror flick [ 3 Answers ]

From what I remember this movie was set somewhere in the west maybe Nevada like area; anyway, alien invades town/rec area, has big head and the main thing is that he has these small creatures that he throws like frisbees at people, creatures are circular w/ claws around edge and teeth in center....

View more questions Search