Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atuljadhav Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 08:30 AM
    On the construction project base the bank will give the loan or not?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2011, 09:22 AM

What? I think we need more details.
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2011, 05:56 AM

In line with your question. Anything is possible.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First Project I need help post construction. [ 0 Answers ]

I got my fist opportunity to bid on a retail project in Atlanta. The facility is 7000 square feet. The contractor needs the tile floor serviced along with the F & P(?) in the bathrooms . He has the sealer for the floor but wants us to apply it. After that he wants the floor waxed and windows...

Estimate of small construction project [ 1 Answers ]

I hired a contractor to gut a room damaged by water. This included, removing paneling, and drywall. The contract called for tear out existing paneling, drywall and insulation. Remove all debris, install new drywall and tape, paint one prime coat, paint one coat of paint, choice of color, re-use...

Tile Shower Base Construction [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the usual size (H x W) of the marble curb for a built-up tile shower base. Also, how is the actual base constructed (tile, wet bed, rubber liner, curb, etc.) rebergen

How to figure 18% of construction project [ 2 Answers ]

I am remodeling my home. I am using a general contractor. He has told me that to keep things honest he straight line charges 18% onto all invoices. Now that I have the contractors statement the numbers don't line up. How would the real person get the 18% of the total bill of $239,540.18?? He...

View more questions Search