Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tyvin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 02:46 AM
    My hair has gne red when meant to b dark brown wiv a tint of red!
    *** help! I dyed my hair yday a medium reddish brown and my hair was dark brown/black to start wiv but because I'm naturally blonde my roots had grown and they've turned copper red whilst the rest has stayed dark wiv a very mild tint of red! *** help I need 2 sort this today! Fank u
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Mar 10, 2011, 01:02 PM
    --- to match the res of your hair, stick with the Dark brown/black. The other option is to STRIP you hair and start over (going back to the bleach blonde). I do not suggest doing that yourself directly after dying your hair. Never add too much product to your hair.

---- and a word of advice for previous post, it is annoying and sometimes difficult to understand to read "Wiv" and "fank" and other sorts of mispronunciations.

Good luck

sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Mar 10, 2011, 01:03 PM
    Comment on sharper11's post
    ^lol, for "future" posts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I went from Blonde to dark brown red but now my hair is RED help [ 1 Answers ]

My hair was bleach blonde I dyed it brownish red but it turned out really red!I wanted it more brown help

What hair dye should I use if I want to get rid of the dark red tint in my hair? [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is a dark red colour I would like to go medium/dark brown without the red tinge to it! What hair colour should I go for?? I've been told ash colours take red away is this true? Thanks...

My hiar is dyd dark red/browncan I dye my hair dark brown with honey blond highlights [ 1 Answers ]

I just died my hair dark brown but it looks redish brown more than anyhing, can I die it dark brown with honey blond highlights and get the results I want?

View more questions Search