Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lon.latest Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2011, 10:38 PM
    Name of prom movie from about 1995 with teenagers dressed from about the 60s.
    Trying to figure out the name of a movie Seen about 1995-2000 about a group of teenagers on prom night dressed like they are from the 1960s who died on prom night I think in an auto accident and then come back later as ghosts? Trying to find out name of that movie.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2011, 05:28 PM

Perhaps one of the two movies listed here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...or-355050.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old cartoon movie with a cowboy dressed in white? [ 0 Answers ]

I try to find a old cartoonmovie that I liked when I was a kid... This is what I remember: A Cowboy in white outfit... and there was some pirates whit a ship :D Think this cowboy had a white horse as well.. think there was some singing to..

Cat movie from 60s [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the title of this movie. It was a real movie, not a cartoon. Its about an orange cat and she has nine lives or something. Its set in Ireland or England maybe. The cats name was Tabitha or something with a T maybe? Please help!

Old movie. Maybe in the 50s or 60s? [ 3 Answers ]

My mom was talking about this movie... I didn't see it so my description may be off. Something about a family out in their car.. it breaks down or something(?), they get out, wander off (I think it's winter), and find a cabin. They stay in it for a while and then the husband/father leaves to...

Looking for a movie title from an old 60s or 70s movie [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of an old movie, I believe its from around the 60s or 70s, all I remember is the basic plot which involves a young guy dating 3 different girls at the same time without them knowing, eventually the girls all find out about each other and plot revenge on the guy by tying...

View more questions Search