Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Milagro510 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2011, 09:57 PM
    How to start a conversation over a text.
    So.. a while back, I was texting a guy (I thought he knew it was me) and it was going really good. He told me that he liked me and thought I was a cool person. 20 text messages later, he finds out that it wasn't who he thought was texting him. I now have to see him in class. But, I don't want it to be weird between us. What should I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 24, 2011, 10:02 PM

Text him, and see if this makes a difference, now he knows who he is texting.

If he thought you were someone else, be careful, because obviously he texts others beside you.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2011, 08:34 PM
    Go right up to him in class. Smile and say "wasn't that weird?" Laugh and go to your desk. Treat him like a friend 'cause he is one now, whether you're the girl he said he liked or not.

It won't be weird if you don't let it be. If he wants more conversation he can text you, or talk to you in the hall.
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Mar 10, 2011, 12:35 PM
    Comment on simoneaugie's post
    Perfect way to handle it. Brush it off and laugh with him about it.. . It won't be weird after that :)
    deronette97 Posts: 57, Reputation: 5

Mar 10, 2011, 05:30 PM

I agree, its best to make a joke out of it instead of having things be socially akward between you two

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I have a conversation with a debter.. does my 6 yrs start over again? No agreement [ 1 Answers ]

I was contacted my a debter about a car loan from 2003 offered me a substantial discount if I paid XXX to settle... I didn't agree and stopped taking his calls... now being that its... 7 years old my conversation was like 2 years ago... do I have to wait another 5 years...

How to start a conversation when with a girl on a date in a restaurant? [ 6 Answers ]

I have invited a girl on a date in a restaurant. I've ordered for our meals but I don't know how to start a conversation which will lead to a situation where I will ask her out.

How to start the conversation [ 1 Answers ]

I have feeling as soon as I started some communication people seem uncomfertable for first two-three minute , normaly after five min I always have good conversation but some how first 2-3 min are always end-up the entire show, ineed help :confused:

How to start a conversation up when first meeting a girl [ 3 Answers ]

What should I start to talk about if see a girl at the mall and want to talk to them?

Pick up lines to start a conversation [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 25, dated a girl for 4 years. I've now been single for 2 years. I'm not a unattractive guy, I mean I find women looking at me quiet regular. I got no problem with confidants. But I just don't no what to say to a women to get a conversation going. I'm tired of being single can anyone help with a...

View more questions Search