Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenna0812 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2011, 08:34 PM
    Prescription question
    I was prescribed a 10 mg valium tonight because I am having my wisdom teeth out tomorrow, I took it an hour ago and I am still wide awake, can I take one of my ambien also?

Check out some similar questions!

Ibuprofen (Prescription) [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have found out that there is a prescription for ibuprofen. 600 mg for each tablet. Somebody said to me that you can take one pill and sometimes when they are feeling lots of pain they take two. What is the directions for the prescription form of ibuprofen with 600 mg pills. Thank...

Is my prescription right for me [ 9 Answers ]

I recently had my spectacles made online, however when I received them the lenses seemed rather thick I did enquire about this and found that they had made up the whole prescription in one go, the prescription was for distance with reading glasses as well surely they should have known to keep the...

Old Prescription [ 2 Answers ]

I have medication, I do not know if it matters what kind but it is cyclobenzaprine, which is a muscle relaxer. How long is the pills good for? I will defiantly double check with my pharmacist, but would like to know if anybody here as any idea. The script I got was in July/08. I pretty much...

New prescription [ 7 Answers ]

Is it possiable my script to change this much over 2 years Old one Sph cly axis Od +100 -100 110 Os -100 -50 75 New one Od +75 +100 25

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.