Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 2, 2011, 07:53 PM

He is an idiot!!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 2, 2011, 08:02 PM

He thought it was okay to tell your 15 year old sister about what you said after sex and how you sneaked out to meet him because he thought they have a strong enough relationship that she wouldn't tell on you? He must think he has a stronger relationship with her than he does with you if he doesn't think that is crossing a relationship boundary.

Has he since come to his senses or have you decided he would make a better ex-boyfriend?
    sixpackshepherd Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2011, 02:45 PM
    I told him to seek counseling and that we needed to take a break for a while.
    Marriage Expert

Mar 3, 2011, 02:48 PM

Good. How are you doing?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2011, 02:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpackshepherd View Post
    i did confront him. He says he thought my sister's and his relationship was better than that and that she wouldn't tell what he said.
    ... I'm wondering exactly how close a 21 year old guy and a 15 year old girl could be..
    sixpackshepherd Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2011, 02:53 PM
    I'm OK, my mom says that a separation will either make me realize I don't need him or the issues that come with him, or that I really do love him. Time will tell.
    Marriage Expert

Mar 4, 2011, 04:08 PM

Take care of yourself and, if you think of getting back together with him, make certain that these issues and any others are fixed or being worked on before you do. It will keep the chances of starting an on again/off again relationship.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend told me she needs "me time and time to think"... What does she mean? [ 6 Answers ]

So I have been dating this girl for about 2 1/2 months and it has been very good she says she loves me and I love her too but she recently told me that she needs "me time and time to think". What does she mean by this? She had someone close to her die a couple months ago (her ex) and its still...

My girlfriend told me that she need some time. [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend doesn't call me like she used to. then when i text her, it took a while to get her reply back. that's why i'm so confused:confused:. so then i went to her work to talk to her. i asked her what is her problem and why she just changed suddenly then she told me that she just need...

My best friend just told me he had sex with a man [ 10 Answers ]

My best friend is a married man. He just told me that he had sex with another married man. This has only happened once, he said. Does that make him gay or just curious and open in his sexuality. He's been married for over 10 years.

I'm told he can't have sex [ 10 Answers ]

So this guy and I have been getting to know each other for about a month now. At first he was very sexual and constantly wanted sex and would get mad when I told him no. Now he just told me that he can't have sex due to very low testosterone levels(resulting from a really bad car crash). But...

View more questions Search