Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sixpackshepherd Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2011, 06:43 PM
    My boyfrind told my little sister about our first time having sex, is that weird?
    My boyfriend told my little sister about our first time having sex, is that weird? Should I be mad at him?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 24, 2011, 09:57 PM

How old are you? Yes I would be very mad!!
    ByeBye Posts: 34, Reputation: 8

Feb 25, 2011, 04:08 AM

Yes, you should be mad!That is something private between the two of u and should be kept between the two of u and no one else!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2011, 06:02 AM

Not only should you be angry, you should actually dump him. First off, what happens between the two of you is personal and private. Second of all, how old are you, and how old is your sister? If your sister's young, then it's doing some potential damage to her, and giving her the idea that since you're doing it, then it's OK for her to do so.

Feb 26, 2011, 06:43 PM
    I'm 21 and she's 15
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 26, 2011, 06:51 PM

First, define "told about". Did he just tell her you had sex or did he actually describe what happened. Either way this was a serious breach of privacy. But if he actually described the occasion, that would indicate s tendency towards perversion.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 26, 2011, 07:00 PM

How old is your boyfriend and why did he give her this information?

Would your parents approve of him talking to her about sex in general?

I would be mad.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 26, 2011, 09:39 PM

First thing that pops into my mind is he is getting her reaction to perhaps see if she wanted to have sex, but then that may just be me.

But no men do not tell others about their sexual activity, esp minors and the girls sister
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 26, 2011, 10:52 PM

I would be livid. He has no right to divulge that info to anyone, much less your underage sister.

He sounds like a young teen gossiping in the locker room. Not dating material, that's for sure.
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2011, 11:58 PM

I know you think that guys "talk" about having sex and things like that, and it's normal... but you have to realize that it's not "normal" at all.

If he genuinely cared and respected you, he wouldn't divulge that information out to anyone, and if anyone asked, he'd tell them that it's none of their business.
    kaka67 Posts: 261, Reputation: 200

Feb 27, 2011, 02:33 AM

Sounds like he's got issue with what's appropriate and what's not and boundaries.

Warning sign number 1?

Feb 27, 2011, 05:06 PM
    Not DETAILS, but what I said afterwards and stuff like how I snuck out to meet him to have sex. I asked him why and he said he thought his and my sisters relationship was close enough that she wouldn't tell anyone. That's not cool.
    Pets Expert

Feb 27, 2011, 05:09 PM

It's really not cool, and it's creepy. Who cares if she would or wouldn't tell anyone? It's your private life, and he has no right to divulge that info to anyone, much less a minor.

Have you asked him why he thought this was OK? Why would he tell a 15 year old about his sex life with you? What's the purpose? There is none. It's just plain creepy.

Feb 27, 2011, 05:17 PM
    I know it's not OK. Just making sure it's not me, he's making me feel crazy.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Feb 27, 2011, 05:20 PM

Why a 21 year old would share their private sex life with a 15 year old is beyond me...

It's bad enough that he told someone about what you two do behind closed doors, but to a 15 year old? Your sister of all people? That's just ridiculous.

I never really cared for people who kiss and tell.

That's just me though.

Have you asked him what in the world he shared that to her?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 27, 2011, 05:23 PM

I think I can safely say that it isn't you.
    Pets Expert

Feb 27, 2011, 05:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpackshepherd View Post
    I know it's not ok. Just making sure it's not me, he's making me feel crazy.
    It's not you. Not at all.

I hesitate to say the word, but I think most people are feeling the same. An adult that discusses sex with a 15 year old child, well, there are terms for guys like that. That's what's creeping me out. I wouldn't be okay with a guy that told anyone about our sex life, but a guy that shares it with a child, that's just wrong on so many levels.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Feb 27, 2011, 05:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sixpackshepherd View Post
    I know it's not ok. Just making sure it's not me, he's making me feel crazy.
    No hon, you're not crazy.

The Mother in me is coming out, and I would be very upset if a person was sharing such things with my 15 year old. My kids are still very little, however, being a Mother I can tell you that this doesn't sit well with me.

I see a red flag there.

It's up to you on how you want to handle it.

If it were me, I would be angry and confront him on it.
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2011, 06:26 PM

Forget confronting him, I'd leave him. It's not normal for a guy, especially 21, to share things like that. He should have the maturity and the respect for you to keep it private. It clearly shows that he doesn't respect you as a girlfriend in any way shape or form.

Mar 2, 2011, 07:47 PM
    I did confront him. He says he thought my sister's and his relationship was better than that and that she wouldn't tell what he said.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend told me she needs "me time and time to think"... What does she mean? [ 6 Answers ]

So I have been dating this girl for about 2 1/2 months and it has been very good she says she loves me and I love her too but she recently told me that she needs "me time and time to think". What does she mean by this? She had someone close to her die a couple months ago (her ex) and its still...

My girlfriend told me that she need some time. [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend doesn't call me like she used to. then when i text her, it took a while to get her reply back. that's why i'm so confused:confused:. so then i went to her work to talk to her. i asked her what is her problem and why she just changed suddenly then she told me that she just need...

My best friend just told me he had sex with a man [ 10 Answers ]

My best friend is a married man. He just told me that he had sex with another married man. This has only happened once, he said. Does that make him gay or just curious and open in his sexuality. He's been married for over 10 years.

I'm told he can't have sex [ 10 Answers ]

So this guy and I have been getting to know each other for about a month now. At first he was very sexual and constantly wanted sex and would get mad when I told him no. Now he just told me that he can't have sex due to very low testosterone levels(resulting from a really bad car crash). But...

View more questions Search