Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LocalGirl Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2011, 05:08 PM
    A movie about a magic necklace
    I think the guy's name is Jason and the girl's name is Jessie it's a 90's movie

Check out some similar questions!

A movie about a teen who's mom died. Her evil aunt came to steal a powerful necklace. [ 1 Answers ]

It's a scary movie I think it aired on Showtime or HBO in the 90s. The aunt was evil and tried to seduce the father. She attempted to kill the teens friend in the mall when something got stuck in the escalator.

Movie about girl who finds magic necklace at easter egg hunt [ 1 Answers ]

In the 80's or early 90's there was a movie on TV which was about a young girl who was a girl scout. I think her mother was a girl scout leader. They all went on an easter egg hunt where the girl found an easter egg with some kind of magic necklace. The only other part I remember is near the end...

Pretty obscure animated movie from the late 80s heart shaped necklace dropped in well [ 2 Answers ]

So, when I was a kid I had this animated movie on VHS... I assume it was from the late 80s/early 90s. It's about this girl, pretty, blonde, has a little white (I think) dog and a drunk father with quite a bit of money. They live in some little town in the country. So of course this woman comes in...

Looking for movie about a museum worker stealing an indian necklace, faking his death [ 1 Answers ]

I fell asleep during a movie and would like to finish it. It is about a man ( with a false id that kills a co worker, steals a necklace from the museum he works at, fakes his death?) his wife and little girl find out he wasn't who he said he was after he dies. Possibly from the 80's or 90's.

Movie With Magic Headband? [ 1 Answers ]

Has anybody heard of this movie that is about a girl that has a magical headband with some crystal in the middle and it gives her magic powers... but then maybe she is adopted... and it ends with the "EVIL PERSON" trying to get the headband from her but she.. wins. I remember very little but it's...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.