Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmm49660 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2011, 03:47 PM
    4 GB SDHC card not read by Emachines windows xp desktop.
    Why won't my Emachines Windows XP Home Ed. Desktop recognize my 4GB SDHC memory card? The PC has a multi-card reader. It can read a 2Gb SD card but not the 4GB SDHC.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 24, 2011, 04:07 PM

The HC cards are not compatible with older readers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SDHC card questions [ 1 Answers ]

So I found the digital camera I want to buy, but I'm not sure which SDHC card to buy. Do I have to buy an SDHC card from the same company as the camera manufacturer? Do I need to buy anything to get the photos, and video off the card, and onto my PC? If the camera says it can go up to 4gb, can I...

Windows desktop [ 1 Answers ]

When I click on a shortcut item on my desktop, the message "windows cannot find browser.exe" "This program is needed for opening files of type "URL: Hyper Text Transfer Protocol" How can I be able to click on shorcut and have the web page brought up. Any help in correcting this problem would be...

Windows Desktop [ 1 Answers ]

Over time as I install/add new programs, the right portion of my window become populated with additional icons. I believe that these items eats up much memory. The listing of items automatically loaded each time I turn my PC on can be viewed by activating <Alt> <Ctrl> <Del>. For my PC I...

View more questions Search