Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kulwinderjit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 01:04 AM
    Color Coding
    If Blue,red,black And Green Color Is Used While Writing ,what Signifies Blue,what Signifies Red,what Signifies Black And What Signifies Green?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 19, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Whatever the writer wants it to signify. There is no universal rule.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair color [ 3 Answers ]

I put a dark auburn hair color in. Since then I've tried to lighten it. My hair is usually a dark brown. Since I've put a light brown color over it and now my hair is still way too dark. What shade can I try now. I want to try coloring it again. Can u please help?

Hair color [ 2 Answers ]

My natural hair color is blonde and I have always dyed it lighter blonde. I recently went to a salon and had it dyed brown. It took 3 times for her to do this, it kept turning to red or to ashy(she said it was because of all the box dye I had used before). Now it is to dark and I want it blonde...

Hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I started with blonde hair and dyed it a medium red-brown. It turned black! How can I lighten it wihtout completely drying it out?

Strikethrough color [ 1 Answers ]

How can I change the color of the strikethough effect without changing the color of the font for the word itself to be the same as well. e.g. to have a red strikethrough crossing a black word. I don't want them to be the same color

View more questions Search