Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirti_moghe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 11:51 PM
    M.Tech
    HI,
    I did M.C.A and having 3years of experience in teaching.I want to do M.Tech from distance Education.Please tell me the universities who offer M.Tech in computer sciences through distance education.
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Jan 19, 2007, 01:00 AM
    I am not sure, but here is a recent similar question and response. Just click on this link;

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/distan...ech-51974.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

M-tech in distance mode [ 1 Answers ]

I completed my degree in B.Sc(computers).just now I completed my post graduation in M.B.A.I want to do M-tech now .Can you tell me about the details of the M-tech in distance mode

M.Tech [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently completed AMIE in Mechanical. I want to do M.Tech through distance education. Please suggest me the universities in India that are offering the same. Waiting for your reply.. Thanks, Prasad P.D

No heat on ultra V tech 80 [ 2 Answers ]

There is no heat on unit and someone suggested my smart valve needs to be replaced? Is that true?

Support tech [ 2 Answers ]

When you call support tech they know everything what to do in a book or something? How does one like myself get the same book or info they do when they are talking to you over the phone? I would like to have the same informaion they have. Thank you [email protected]

View more questions Search