Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thetallman30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 08:43 PM
    I'm looking for a movie that has a mouse in who I think is a spy(not danger mouse).
    The only scene I remember is a plane crashing and a fat mouse surviving by being locked in the bathroom on the toilet. Also, the mouse may have driven a red car, but I'm not sure.
    clafairey Posts: 153, Reputation: 46

Feb 23, 2011, 08:44 PM

Stuart Little? X
    JuneBug1985 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Feb 23, 2011, 08:46 PM
    The Great Mouse Detective?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Feb 24, 2011, 04:58 PM

Possibly

Cat City
    a.k.a. Macskafogó
    sniperkitty5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2011, 03:23 PM
    The mouse and the motorcycle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie (based on book) about man and mouse experimented on [ 4 Answers ]

I know it was a book we read in Elementary or something. All I recall is the man being retarded and then he is experimented on with a rat. They begin to get smarter, but it's only temporary, and then they start to get dumb again. The guy, I think, falls for a girl and goes out on a motorcycle...

Movie about a mouse.can't remember [ 1 Answers ]

I used to love this movie when I was little. My dad, without my knowing, recorded The Grinch stole Christmas over it... and I have never seen it again. I don't know the title of it. Hopeing you can help... Heres what I can remember: There's one scene where A mouse if cleaning a street, he's...

Mouse in Movie drives station wagon ambulance [ 5 Answers ]

What movie has a talking mouse that drives a toy station wagon ambulance and makes a friend out of a child. He drives the station wagon everywhere and I think cats try to eat him. THANKS!

Children's Movie - about a mouse [ 2 Answers ]

It's about a mouse and he wears a poorboy hat and a red shirt. I don't really remember many details about the movie, I just remember loving it and am really stuck on the name. I think it may have had 'adventure' and maybe the name of the mouse in the title of the movie.

Installing mouse w/o a mouse [ 1 Answers ]

My mouse went out on an old computer and I have tried installing new software using only keystrokes to no avail. Everything I try comes back to the same problem -- not having a mouse. I can't uninstall the old software w/o a mouse. I'm lost. Suggestions appreciated. Ed

View more questions Search