Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Natecl79 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 09:18 PM
    I have black red White wire in the ceiling
    I have black red and white wires in the ceiling and blue black white and green on the fan which do I hook up to which?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2007, 09:39 PM
    Black-black
    Red-blue
    White-white
    Ground-green

Ceiling fan lighting - Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neutral wire is hot(has voltage potential like the black wire) [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, The problem started at midnight last week. One of my line in the basement is starting to have issue whenever I connect a water pump or appliances to the outlets. Before I plug the appliance in, the neutral is neutral(zero voltage), but when I plug the appliance in, the neutral is now...

Ceiling fan - red wire [ 1 Answers ]

Hampton bay ceiling fan what do you contact the red wire too

Blue wire connected to white or black? [ 2 Answers ]

I was given a Hampton bay ceiling fan but no installation manual. Does the blue wire get connected to the white or black house wire?

Installing Ceiling Fan Wall Remote with Red & Black Wires? [ 13 Answers ]

I am trying to install a Hampton Bay Wall Remote Control that transmits a signal to a receiver that I will install behind the Ceiling Fan assembly. Problem: Remote instructions state to connect the 2 Black wires from the wall switch to the new Remote switch. The wall switch has a Red and a...

2 Wire White-Rogers with no wallplate wire question [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there. I want to replace my current White-Rogers 1E56W309 thermostat with a new Honeywell RTH7500D. The problem is that the tools that installed my high efficiency furnace didn't install the wall plate with my thermostat (it was a new house and the builder contracted these guys). Instead,...

View more questions Search