Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Navy12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 06:14 PM
    Military relationship advise
    I'm in the navy and there's a girl I like back home, we've been talking for the better part of a year and I really want to start a relationship but I'm not sure if she wants to, what do I do?"
    clafairey Posts: 153, Reputation: 46

Feb 23, 2011, 06:16 PM

All you can do is ask. :) Good luck to you. X
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 23, 2011, 10:46 PM

Why not just stay friends/phone buddies until you get home, and can deal with her in person, because those long distance relationships, are very hard, and distracting. I know its tempting.
    simplicity16 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Mar 2, 2011, 02:16 AM
    I agree with talaniman. And you should try to know more about her in case you are going in too strongly. But I don't know much of the details of your relationship with her so you just have to analyse it yourself. I hope things work out for you but just a word of caution to be careful. Cos I just busted my chance lol. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advise on child custody of a military son. [ 4 Answers ]

The question I have is,I have a son whom recently married a young lady March 26 2009 and since then she has committed adultery.There is an unborn child and I am not for certain it is truly his and if it is I would like to know how to obtain custody of the child once it is born or what is my...

Relationship advise! [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible that a 16 year old girl would lose her virginity to a guy within a 2 month time frame of dating him... and then break up with him? A girl wouldn't break up with a guy that she lost his virginity too would she?

Need advise with relationship [ 5 Answers ]

Please help me, I broke up with my partner recently because he says that he dosen't trust me, everything started because I saw some text messages from this other girl and I asked him and he told me that between them there was nothing going on, then he checked my old cel. And found a very old...

Military advise [ 5 Answers ]

As I've posted before, I'm currently trying to get out of the army, JAG already kicked back my paperwork back twice. I'm wondering if anyone knows if I can just go back up to the mental health people up at the hospital and to just tell them to sign some kind of paper saying that: at least if the...

View more questions Search