Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bleeding_through725 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Clickies
    hello all, i have been thinking about the name of this "toy" for quite some time now n i really need some help. i believe u used to be able to get them out of the quarter machines, not so sure though. they are all different colors you snap them together n bend them to whatever shape you wanted and you could make keychains out of them. they are cube shaped. some pieces were glow in the dark. you could make bracelets, n necklaces i suppose. they may be called click-its or clix or something but i just can not figure out the name of them!! sumone pleeease help before i go insane! :confused: lol
    amandafnnll Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Aug 26, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bleeding_through725
    hello all, i have been thinking about the name of this "toy" for quite some time now n i really need some help. i believe u used to be able to get them out of the quarter machines, not so sure though. they are all different colors you snap them together n bend them to whatever shape you wanted and you could make keychains out of them. they are cube shaped. some pieces were glow in the dark. you could make bracelets, n necklaces i suppose. they may be called click-its or clix or something but i just can not figure out the name of them!! sumone pleeease help before i go insane! :confused: lol
    Pop beads?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search