Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jebica24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 03:02 PM
    Is it safe to take Next Choice (Morning after pill) 13 days after I took it?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2011, 03:18 PM

It would be best for you to check with your doctor or pharmacist.

The real concern here is that you have a need to take it again in less than two weeks. You didn't learn the first time? Are you having trouble deciding if you want to get pregnant right now? If you're going to have sex, and don't want a baby in 9 months, then use protection. The morning after pill is not protection. Regular birth control pills, the nuva ring, iuds, the shot, condoms-those are all forms of birth control.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2011, 03:23 PM

The morning after pill... is it safe? Yes... is it GOOD for you? Not in the slightest. The morning after pill is a concoction FILLED with super concentrated hormones. It makes your body think it's pregnant, and thus, the egg will not be fertilized. Do you think it's good for your body to think it's pregnant twice in two weeks?

Yes, it's "relatively" safe to take, and I say relatively because many different people will have many different reactions to it... some good, some bad.

Like justcurious said, use a condom, use birth control pills, do something else, because your methods aren't working.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Morning after pill? [ 2 Answers ]

After taking the morning after pill, and then getting period 7 days later.. with that period lasting about a week. When should I expect the next period?

Pill & Morning Pill [ 6 Answers ]

Okay. I have this question. Can you take a morning-after-pill even though, your on birth control? Not, questioning that if may decrease the effectiveness of the birth pill but, will it more safer to take the morning-pill if you had unprotected sex? Probably, double the protection? Just wondering....

Is there such a thing as a morning after pill for dogs and is it safe? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there such a thing as a morning after pill for dogs and is it safe?

Morning after pill [ 1 Answers ]

I took the morning after pill. One day after taking it I had unprotected sex. Does this ruin the affect that the pill was supposed to take and should I take another one?

Morning after pill [ 13 Answers ]

Should the morning after pill acuse bleeding if you are pregnant

View more questions Search