Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josie411 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 02:46 PM
    What factors would help to increase production on a phytoplankton farm?
    AlisonD Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2011, 05:26 AM
    Please consider, before answering Josie's question, if you really should be helping her to cheat on her Open University assignment. Those of us who try very hard and work out the answers for ourselves are really aggravated by the lazy minority who rely on getting someone else to do their work.

Josie, if you are stuck, support is available from your tutor. Use it.
    josie411 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 07:12 AM
    I have already submitted my work, but really struggled with this part, so wanted to see what I had missed, obvious or not!! If I wanted to cheat I really wouldn't bother doing the course!! I enjoy forums and find I learn so much from people who obviously enjoy their subjects, but I always follow the adage, whether asking or responding - if you cannot say something nice, don't say anything !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to increase the production of benzene? [ 2 Answers ]

Benzene C6H6 can be produce by the dehhdrogenation of cayclohexane C6H12 gas. The reaction has a hight acitivation energy (880 KJ mol ), is also endeothermic and reversible C6H12 (g) + 120KJ <===> C6H6 (g) + 3H2(g) 1) Under what condition will the rate of the forward reaction be greatest? 2)...

Is drinking collagen will increase collagen production ? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if I drink marien collagen every day that will help production for collagen in my body?and plump my cheek?

Several factors influence the value obtained for a t statistic. Some factors affect t [ 1 Answers ]

Several factors influence the value obtained for a t statistic. Some factors affect the numerator of the t statistic and others influence the size of the estimated standard error in the denominator. For each of the following, indicate whether the factor influences the numerator of dominator of the...

Equation that describes phytoplankton during daylight [ 1 Answers ]

What is the complete equation that describes the primary reaction taking place in phytoplankton during the daylight hours?

View more questions Search