Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chida Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 07:18 PM
    Surface crack in new Vikrell shower wall
    I just bought and installed a new replacement (4-piece) Sterling shower unit with Vikrell walls. A slight surface dimple/indentation (5 mm in diameter) was discovered on one of the walls after installation was complete. The crack has not gone all the way through the shower wall.

How can I fix/repair/seal the crack so it won't leak before I use it?
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2012, 12:50 PM
    There are several products on the market to fix this sort of problem, you may have even seen them advertised on late night TV. Here is one made for Vikrell

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mold behind wall in Shower.. [ 3 Answers ]

We bought a upper townhouse 2 years ago. The onsuite has a shower. It is tiled on the floor and walls, with a glass door that opens up. There is also a 6 inch step to get into it. When we bought it looked liked clean and there was relatively fresh cauking all around the shower. We have always...

Crack in shower base [ 9 Answers ]

I have an acrylic shower base that is only about 3 years old. I noticed today that it has a 3" crack in it about an inch from the drain. I checked it out downstairs and noticed the wood was discolored. So it must have been leaking for awhile. Is there any way that I can fix it without replacing it?...

Shower Wall Problems [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I just bought a new house and the master bathroom shower wall is bulging out to where the previous owner put a screw through the center to hold it to the wall. We don't know if water got behind the wall and the instalation in bulging or what. We are planning to rip the shower walls...

Shim out a shower wall [ 1 Answers ]

(I realize this is not exactly a plumbing question, but perhaps someone here has dealt with this issue.) I'm installing a Kohler Symbio shower receptor (a corner installation). The directions say to shim out the studs next to the receptor one-quarter inch to allow the cement board to overlap...

Crack in pipe that enters the wall under sink [ 1 Answers ]

I have a crack in the chrome pipe that goes from the wall into the PVC that my kitchen sink dumps into. Is there a way to fix this without ripping out the wall and replacing that pipe?

View more questions Search