Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WAY2GOOD4U Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 06:57 PM
    My Cat Has A Worm Hanging Out Of Her Butt
    My Kitten Is 6 Months Old And She Is In Heat For The First Time We Just Noticed She Has A White Worm Hanging Out Of Her Butt Is There Anything I Can Buy To Treat Her At Home:(
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Jan 19, 2007, 08:48 AM
    I would suggest you go to the vet and get something that the vet recommends. I use Drontal from the vet.
    pennybot Posts: 57, Reputation: 18

Jan 19, 2007, 08:31 PM
    You could also purchase those deworming tablets and treatments at the vets or available in some supermarkets as well. Probably should treat them every six months I believe.
    caesars charm Posts: 80, Reputation: 7

Jan 21, 2007, 01:34 PM
    I would suggest going to the vet and picking up the right medication as well. I've bought over the counter stuff before and it doesn't do the job. Not only that but there are different types of medication for different types of worms.
    laylow80 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Feb 5, 2007, 10:45 AM
    Make an appointment with your vet, get vaccinations, monthly medication, or whatever they suggest to you. Worms are pretty serious, so get them treated a.s.a.p.
    Heaven1279 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Dec 14, 2009, 09:53 AM
    If she has a white worm hanging out it's prob tapeworm. I would go to the vet & get profender. It's a great medication that takes care of all the common worms, like hookworm, roundworm, & tapeworm. It's a single dose and works great, plus its not very expensive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tight butt! [ 5 Answers ]

I want a nice firm sexy butt, mine's getting a little flat because I've been losing weight. Any ideas how I can be a little more rounded/tight? My butt has always been my best feature and now I fear that I'm losing it! I'd try squats and stuff but I like how thin my thighs are getting, I don't want...

Worm in puppies [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy is a 18 week old mix Australian sheppard, and he has roundworms - first sign on Sunday. I brought him to the vets for a deworming on Monday 8am, and he also got his first vaccine, so since Sunday he will not eat a thing. He is lethargic and vomits about once every two hours (few worms),...

Workin' my butt off... yet it's still there! [ 5 Answers ]

Here's a bit of background... I am 36 years old, have two children, 6 and 3. I had my thyroid checked about 2 years ago and unfortunately (or fortunatley, I guess) I can't blame my weight on that as I did not have any thyroid issues at the time. My mother does have an underactive thyroid, by the...

Sasser.B.Worm [ 3 Answers ]

Was recently infected by Sasser.B.Worm virus. I loaded the Microsoft patch and the Norton Anti-Virus correction tool. Norton now says that their scan does not detect the virus. Part of Norton's instrcutions was to use their software to quarantine the infected files, which I did. ...

Puppy worm medication [ 2 Answers ]

How often should you give worm medication to a 4 to 5 lb toy rat terrier that is 6 months old? ::)

View more questions Search