Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaikhalan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 08:44 AM
    Searching 4 this erotic vampire movie name
    Hi,

My name is Alan.

My Problem is,
    I can't remember this title to save my life!! If you can help me out, I would gladly appreciate it!

In 2000 I saw a sexy female vampire movie on hotbird satalite, the story I remember little is,in the start of the movie it shows the actress vampire having sex with her partner and after a while they come out from their house and some argument happens and she push her partner in the sun light and her partner dies,she rob blood bags from the hospital and drinks , she like to live alone,one night while she walks a car came near her and the boss vampire appears and offer his proposal to join his team.

The last scene I remember is in the boss club fight starts and with the boss sword she kills him and after that in the morning she comes out wearing her black goggle and slowly slowly she removes her goggle and enjoy the sunlight like normal.

Can anyone help me out by searching the name of this sexy vampire movie please...

Check out some similar questions!

Name of a vampire movie [ 3 Answers ]

This film is around 12 years plus. Billy zane plays a Vampire or something similar. In one scene he's trying to get into the victims house but couldn't as the people inside put some magical spell on the windows doors etc. But the memorable thing about this scene is where he starts to do some barne...

Hbo movie nocturna with joh carradine 1985 vampire movie scifi comedy [ 1 Answers ]

A scifi movie with vampires and one was the granddaugther of dracula

Vampire movie [ 5 Answers ]

This question is about a movie. I saw it a few years agoat a blockbuster, so it is probably about 6 to 7 years old.The movie was about vampires and was in either the horror orscifi section. The movie starts with these two vampires of different sexes. The male vampire has brown hair and the female...

Vampire Movie [ 3 Answers ]

A while back I watched a vampire movie and I only see about 10mins of the movie and all I can remember seeing is a vampire on a horse wagon and he was being moved from one place to another and they had to keep him in dirt so he would not die or something.I think it was back in the 90's.Do anyone...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.