Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anasaltaf Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 06:32 AM
    Marrying a hindu girl
    Can a muslim Boy marry a Hindu Girl?
    Speigal Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2011, 12:06 PM
    As Long as the Muslim boy and his Hindu Girl are of age then they could marry - she will be expected to change her religion, is she willing - will your families be happy about the union - have you considered these things
    Braun Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 01:12 AM
    There is no problem to marry but the choice is with hindu girl as long as she is willing to convert to muslim and the family approves. Not a easy decision though!! Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marrying a hindu boy. [ 43 Answers ]

Assalamu Alaikum, I am writing to you,because I am in a great dilemma or confusion.I am a sunni muslim girl and I am in love with a Hindu Brahmin boy.I want to marry him.But my parents and other relatives are objecting.They say its very sinful marrying a hindu boy.Allah will punish you and you...

Can a christian girl marry in a hindu way? [ 3 Answers ]

If a christian girl wants to marry her boyfriend (who is converted from hinduism to christianity) but his parents are not aware about the fact that he is converted, and he is afraid to tell them.The parents have agreed on bringen a christian girl into their family now, but their wish is that they...

I am hindu boy , I need to marry a christian girl [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy I need to marry a christian girl, we both live in kerala. Can we register marry in tamilnadu? Is it possible to marry secretly now?

I'm a hindu Guy who loves a muslim girl [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Sreedas, I'm a keralite, I have a Muslim girl (keralite) whom I love so much, its almost 15months now since we are in a relationship. I loved her so much, and I do care for her so much I would like to marry her, and I'm even ready to ask her parents about this. So many issues have come...

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage But [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage. But her mother not accepting our love marriage. How to convince her mother.How to solve this problem...

View more questions Search