Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    popipopi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 02:40 AM
    Will laptop overheat because of this cover? (pic)
    Will laptop overheat because of this cover?

Why not? If YES - how this product can be saleable?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2011, 02:54 AM

Depends entirely upon your laptop and where your fans are, but even IBMs, where they have the fans on the sides, will overheat due to the heat-storing capacity the "fur" has.

Granted, it could be made of synthetic material that could withstand the heat... but I still think it would heat up slightly more than it normally would.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2011, 02:54 AM

As far as your answer to things being marketable...

... two words. Pet. Rock.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2.4 L sunfire/cavalier cam cover removal? Or valve cover?how do I get them off? [ 6 Answers ]

I actually googled the answer to this question... and found it here on this site... but its NOT WORKING FOR ME!. SO PLEASE HELP!. here is the problem... I have a 2.4 L sunfire same as the 2.4 L cavalier.. its a twin cam... it has cam covers.. (not really valve covers I guess)... that have 10 bolts...

Why does trucks overheat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a volvo 2624 refridgerated truck that overheats.I had the radiator checked,replaced the water pump,replaced the thermostat and it still overheats

How to find a movie title by describing pic on cover [ 1 Answers ]

This movie seems to be 1950's or 60's . The pic on the cover is a man and woman in an old blue station wagon stopped because they see a little girl laying in the middle of the road. The lady is sitting in the road holding the girl in her arms and her husband is kneeling behind her. I thought it was...

Why did my car overheat? [ 4 Answers ]

My radiator light went on. Then my heater started blowing cold air. Then my car overheated. Why?

Plants to cover concrete drain cover [ 1 Answers ]

Hi When I bought my house, no one had even raked the yard for years and I knew I had a lot of work ahead of me. Fortunately, I had been perennial gardening for some time. This was a new challenge, however, because the lot is heavily wooded, and the trees are old growth that were not cut when...

View more questions Search