Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amandajane88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 01:10 AM
    Hello,I just got some test results back and was wondering if you could advise me if t
    Hello,
    I just got some test results back and was wondering if you could advise me if this is a serious problem or any suggestions would be great...

I was told by my neurologist to have a kidney (urinary tract ultrasound) scan and the report came back saying:

"Left Kidney 10.6cm and normal, the Right Kidney is smaller measuring 8.3cm on the long axis. Focal scarring at its midpole, there is also a 1.2cm renal cyst just adjacent to the deep aspect of the region of scarring. There is thinning of renal cortical substance at the upper and lower poles. A small simple renal cyst 5mm in size is noted at its lower pole in cortical position."
    I have epilepsy if that makes any difference.
    Thank you for your help
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2011, 03:23 AM

I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for... were you looking for a second opinion? We cannot offer medical opinions without actually examining you... therefore, we always advise that you see a physician.

I have to ask, however, why your neurologist referred you to get your kidneys checked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drug Test Results [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone! :D I'm not sure if this is in the right spot to post this so forgive me if it isn't. I have applied for a job and it is mandatory to take a drug test, although I don't do any drugs myself I am constantly around people who do. The people I live with smoke pot everyday, that doesn't...

Court ordered drug test, results to be sent to court, can person also get results? [ 1 Answers ]

Father of 15 month old court ordered to take hair follicle test.. Results to be faxed to person in juvenile court. Can anyone else get results before the next court hearing? Also, the test was taken 23 days ago and so far no results yet.. Why would it take so long?

Test results for pregnancy. [ 1 Answers ]

I do not understand the blood pregnancy test that I just received. :confused: I do understand that it was positive, but there are too many numbers. When reading it, it says First trimester 0.20-4.70 , Second trimester 0.30-4.10 , Third trimester 0.40-2.70, My reference range...

IQ test results [ 3 Answers ]

My 6 year old is going into 1st grade in the fall and is currently in the gifted program in our old town. We just moved and she had to be tested to get into the school here. Well the school she id currently in had just tested her and the results for her tests were: IQ 121, Math 76 and english 98,...

Test results [ 1 Answers ]

I smoked pot like two weeks ago, and I have to take a test how do I make sure that it doesn't show?:( I really don't want to get caught!

View more questions Search