Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frebeme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 06:55 PM
    If I cash a check in the same bank can bank verify funds at the moment pesenting the
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 22, 2011, 06:57 PM
    Yes.
    Credit unions do not have to cash their own checks for anyone not a member of the credit union though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bank garnishment, can I cash a check at my bank or will they keep it? [ 6 Answers ]

Are banks linked or does the garnishment have to be sent to all banks? I have a debt and they haven't frozen my account but about once a month they do a garnishment and drain my account. My questions: Can I just cash a check at my bank or will they keep it? If I take my check to a...

How To Cash Check if Bank Account Frozen [ 1 Answers ]

I am a senior citizen in financial difficulties due to several judgments against me. One of my bank accounts is frozen. I have another one that I only keep a small amount in to pay for my AOL services online which has not been detected as yet. My car was just totaled and the insurance company...

Bank takes funds after verification destroys check. [ 2 Answers ]

My brother-in-law had a check for over 20,000 and brought it to his bank that was the same as the person that drafted the check. Because he had had problems with the check in the past he requested a certified check from the bank. The teller said there was no need for a certified check because the...

What happens if you cash a check that a bank sent you by mistake [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I received a check from a bank to my name for an amount of money that I don't recall is due to me. What would happen if I cash this check? Can I be charged with a crime, if the bank decides to recall the check? Are any other types of cahrges can be brought against me if I cash the...

Bank funds garnished [ 5 Answers ]

I just learned that my accounts have been garnished because of a student loan issued by the school not PHEAA has not been paid. How do I get them to remove the levy? Do I make a payment arrangement and the accounts are unfrozen? How does this work?? :eek:

View more questions Search