Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JustJinxxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 04:57 PM
    Simple explanation for Absolute Advantage vs. Comparative Advantage?

Check out some similar questions!

Did He Take Advantage Of Me? [ 5 Answers ]

I met this guy at the beginning of the summer. He was 24, I'm 19. We hit it off right when we met. He took it very slowly, never tried to have sex or anything like that. We spent a lot of time together. He turned 25, and a week after his birthday he asked me to be his girlfriend. Things just...

Comparative advantage, specialization and exchange [ 3 Answers ]

Terese and Patrick need to decide which one of them will take time off work to complete the rather urgent task of shearing llamas. Terese is pretty good with a pair of shears, she can shear the llamas in 30minutes. Patrick is somewhat slow, it takes him 5hours to shear the llamas. Terese earns...

Taken advantage off. [ 3 Answers ]

My friend has been taking advantage of me for awhile, but recently he owed me $60 because I bought him $20 worth of gas, paid for his dinner $10, spent 5 hours replacing his front bumper $30 (was going to charge him $60 there was a lot of extra cosmetic work that had to be done), and bought him a...

Taken advantage of [ 7 Answers ]

I am a bisexual female, and I have many problems but one of the most frequent and hurtful problems is that I am always getting taken advantage of by guys. I like talking, I like experimenting, I like being different and actually listening to what they have to say, and so far that hasn't worked for...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.