Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessikk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 04:07 PM
    Sting in my vagina when I go to the toilet.
    I am eighteen years old.I masturbated and noticed a sharp pain & some blood come from my vagina,I left it alone.the next day I had red spotting on my pants & when I wiped myself blood was on the tissue.it stopped for a hour and then was coming out brown.this is not my periods, buthow can I stop this? Will it heel itsself?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 22, 2011, 04:10 PM

jessikk, tell your mom about your problem. Trim your nails if you masturbate so you don't damage soft tissue in you vaginal area. Masturbating is fine as long as you keep your nails short and clean.
    jessikk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 04:14 PM
    I do not know what to do.will it heel itself?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 22, 2011, 04:18 PM

heel = the back of your foot

heal = get well

I agree with tickle. Tell your mom. You don't want infection to begin that will cause even more pain and oozing.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2011, 09:35 PM

It seems as if you hurt yourself while masturbating. You want to keep the area clean as possible so you do not receive an infection. An infection COULD potentially set in, so the best case scenario is to go to your ob-gyn to talk to them about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bee sting! [ 2 Answers ]

A woman had been taking golf lessons. She had just started playing her first round of golf when she suffered a bee sting. Her pain was so intense that she decided to return to the clubhouse for help and to complain. Her golf pro saw her come into the clubhouse and asked, "Why are you back...

Welts come and go but burn and sting [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 22 year old female and for about a year now I have been getting welts on various parts of me body such as my chest and back then also knots in my feet and swelling in my hands and toes. These sympthoms will come and go but they itch most ties and the ones on my hands and feet burn and sting...

Why does it sting when I use lube [ 21 Answers ]

OK for some reason when I use lubricant it stings and I don't know why?:confused:

One for the Girls. Does it sting when? [ 11 Answers ]

OK Little History. I am a Dumpee, Went of the planet with nc (except with my kids) immediately after being dumped 4 1/2 months ago. Were together 18 years (except for the 13 other times she left me. BPD). She has Reached out with texts at times over the last 4 months. I ignored them. Ok My kids...

Bee sting [ 2 Answers ]

My little girl bit an apple and got stung in the mouth and her upper lip and nose area is swollen. What can I do?

View more questions Search