Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dazza89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 05:09 PM
    How to start your own business
    I want to open my own business I know what I want to open but don't know how to start can any one help?:)
    SmallBizExpert Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 07:47 PM

It could take a book to answer your question. However, you should have a business plan and done plenty of reading on the different aspects of starting a business, such as marketing, taxes, licenses, cash flow, and employee management to name a few.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2009, 11:15 PM
    You've made some good points in your response, SmallBizExpert!

Even though the original question is now very old, it is a good one. So, I'm going to let this thread remain, even though it's now archived and not generally visible unless someone visits the Business Plans forum topic area.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I start my own business [ 6 Answers ]

Where can I go to find out about how to start my own business in Alameda Count Ca. Are there seminars that will tell me how to go about this?

Want to start Business. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm interested in starting my own business but I have no idea as to how or what to do. I would appreciate if you can help me. I do know that this is an odd question but I'm serious.Thanks. Stephen

Start my own business [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Experts Requesting your help. I am a nurse assistant and would like to work out of my home, Would love to set up my own hours and care of my patients but don't know how to begin. I am from Chicago IL and don't know do I need a license, how about taxes. Does anyone know where I can go for...

Want to start a business [ 2 Answers ]

Iwant to know if someone can tell me if there are some secrets to put an internet business, I have the opportunity to sell handbags.. Thank you Marisol:confused:

Would Like To Start Cookie Business [ 1 Answers ]

I've had it with being micro managed in the corporate world. I really don't enjoy working for others and have dreamed about starting a cookie business. I have been baking mandelbrodt ( cookie similar to biscotti) and always give it away during the holidays. Everyone has been telling me for years to...

View more questions Search