Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    divinity36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 12:19 PM
    Nurse
    A patient is using a new type of therapy to help her loose weight. How could you determine if the therapy is fraud?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 22, 2011, 12:30 PM

Is the patient paying for the therapy, is it working?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2011, 12:31 PM

Has the therapy been proven to work? Are there any studies to back it up? Is it actually working for her?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 22, 2011, 12:46 PM

Weight loss is like (noses) everyone has one and has an opinion about it. Some people would swear that Akin diet is all bull, others swear by it.

Most diet pills have been proved worthless but they are still sold by the millions.

Books come out every year by watermelon or cabbage or ice cream diet.

Can you tell us more about the specific situation.

What is your relationship, what is the age of patient, is it hurting their health

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 mo old still trying to nurse [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am hoping that somebody can help me. I recently rescued a 2 month old kitten from the pound. I don’t know if he was orphaned, or how long he spent with his mom (but he did have brothers at the pound). He tries to nurse on me (my arm, neck, back), and he tries to nurse from a really...

For a nurse [ 2 Answers ]

I am 6 months pregnant this week and I tried laying on my stomach in bed and now I am wondering since it was uncomfortable or painful.. is there anyway that I could have squished or hurt my baby? I'm always scared that I am going to squish him in there. And also I am scared that I always put a lot...

Becoming a Nurse [ 4 Answers ]

I have BA in Psychology and a BA in Sociology. I am currently working for a company that owns/manages country clubs. If I decide to make a career change and become a nurse, what would I need to do. How much education do I need?

Should I become a nurse? [ 10 Answers ]

I am profoundly deaf (very deaf) I have always wanted to become a nurse since I was young, my parents are both registered nurses (my dad works as a NUM (nursing unit manager) at a woman's correction centre, goal) and my mum works at a disability unit at westmead hospital. I was told at school...

An ob nurse [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone I have a questuin I want to be an ob nurse watching csections and stuff doesn't really bother me but I was wonfering do you have to actually preform any part of the csection or do you just hand the doc whatever they need? And this might sound weird but I seen a lot of c section videos...

View more questions Search