Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BeYond ConfuSed -_- Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 04:46 PM
    More Help! Pleaseee
    Okay I need as many answers as I can get.

Well you're most probably tired of me lol. But this time it's kind of serious. My girlfriend is acting so awkward with me and I'm not liking it at all. Were in love I know it, well I'm in love with HER but lately there's this one stupid rule that she can't follow.it's that she has certain people over without telling me, and they give her negative thoughts. It's nothing big, not like she cheated or anything but it bothers me! And when I get mad at her she gets mad at me! I don't know what to do when she does it the next time. This is a simple question guys, please answer?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 18, 2007, 05:09 PM
    What is the rule that she can't follow that has you in a hissy fit?
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Are you saying she has to ask your permission to have friends over! And I gather this is because you don't like these friends too much?

Going on your other post I think this relationship is coming to end. Sorry to say that!

Perhaps you need to sit down and ask her if she wants to be with you because you are getting mixed signals.

She may be 'breaking your rules' in an attempt to push you away and make you do the dumping.

In any sense this relationship doesn't seem to be working and it might be time for some honest and frank communication.

You have to be ready for an answer you don't want to hear though.

And when you hear it please accept it like a man and listen. If she says she wants out, no begging , pleading, crying or whatever will bring her back.

You need to accept it and walk away and begin the next part of your life.

I might be getting ahead of myself but her beaviour and yours for that matter reminds me of someone, and he too was blind to the relationship ending because he though the love would never end!

Well sometimes it does!

Good luck!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2007, 07:04 PM
    First: To demand certain rules of her. What right do you have to do that?

Secondly: She does not have to abide by your rules and if you fight her on it. You are ready have so it is too late.

Third: It is over. Whether you like to face it or not. It is. Time to move on.

Joe
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2007, 07:37 PM
    Imposing "rules" on her is never a good thing and will only prove to be counterproductive. But if she has friends who are badmouthing you to her, that's not good either and you shouldn't tolerate such behavior. To that end you have every right to ask her not to tolerate it either. If she won't take a stand with these friends of hers, that could be a sign that it's time for this to end and you move on.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2007, 11:30 PM
    Much like your name I too am beyond confused.

Quote Originally Posted by BeYond ConfuSed
    okay i need as many answers as i can get.

Well you're most probably tired of me lol.
    God, if they've let me stay here I think your in the clear. :D

but this time it's kinda serious. my girlfriend is acting so awkward with me and i'm not liking it at all. were in love i know it, well i'm in love with HER
    That a boy. You can only speak for yourself not for the other party. So many people are blind to this and I'm going to give your credit for recognizing that.

but lately there's this one stupid rule that she can't follow.it's that she has certain people over without telling me, and they give her negative thoughts.
    So you have a rule that she can't have anybody come over to HER house that you don't approve? The word controlling comes to mind.

it's nothing big, not like she cheated or anything but it bothers me! and when i get mad at her she gets mad at me!
    You put the excalmation point at the end of that sentence like your actually surprised that she would get mad at your for getting mad at her when you tell her who she can have at HER house. How dare she defend herself!

i don't know what to do when she does it the next time.
    How about nothing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search