Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sam_Rob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 08:24 AM
    Name of Film that came out 2000
    Hi,
    I remember going to cinema and the only thing I can remember is was a bloke that had to get something delivered and keep 2 liquids a) separate b) below a certain temp otherwise if it got to hot it reacted like a bomb.

Believe that this film came out in 2000.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2011, 02:56 PM

Perhaps the poorly-received Chill Factor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember a Film Title Horror film [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to find a title of a film from the late 1970s/1980s. The film is set on a coastal town I think in America maybe New England. There is a chance it could be Canadian. The film is a horror movie and has something to do with Native american Indians. The strongest memory of this film for...

True film about wife kills husband,daughter takes blame think its 80's film [ 1 Answers ]

Mother kills her husband at start of the film and gets her teenage daughter to take the blame its based on a true story I think its late 80's and very early 90's, anyone know what you call it ?

Film title about bicycles and relationship between some sisters (70s/80s film) [ 2 Answers ]

Really trying to find out the title of a film / movie from the 70s or 80s. All I can remember is that there were these 2 young sisters in a family, I think they were crazy about wanting a bicycle or something. And I vaguely remember something about someone (perhaps one of the sisters) stealing the...

I have a very vivid memory of scenes from a film but cannot remember the film? [ 1 Answers ]

The scenes I remember are 1. a guy is helping a girl rehearse her lines for a play (romeo and juliet and she's juliet) in the girls parents garden house/conservatory and the guy stops her and tells her to actually think about each line before she says it (I think one line had something to do with...

View more questions Search