Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidevans Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 11:08 PM
    Pressure relief valve has been suggested ,can this valve be fitted to the expansion p

Check out some similar questions!

Cold water pressure relief valve leaking, not the TRP valve [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. Cold water pressure relief valve start to drip water through the drain pipe. I replaced it with a new one but it is also dripping water. I have reduced water pressure in the house to the minimum by turning main water supply valve but it still leaking. Thanks for your help.

Pressure relief valve [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a Titan tankless water heater. But when I turn on the show, all the water seems to go out the pressure relief valve. Can I just plug it up?:mad:

Bad pressure relief valve [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, all, I'm a first-time homeowner, so please forgive my ignorance! We have a Valiant oil boiler for our heat, which, being late July in the Philadelphia area, hasn't been running since around April. The other day, we noticed some dampness on the concrete floor around the boiler and where...

Pressure relief valve [ 2 Answers ]

I accidentally hit the valve release with my arm. No it won't stop dripping. I did not open it to where I had to close the valve. How can I get it to stop?

Pressure relief valve [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I have a State Select brand water heater (40 gallon) which is about 4-5 years old. It recently has begun to leak from the pressure relief valve, and is leaking a lot:( , especially after taking a shower... Is this a simple fix of replacing the valve or something more serious? Any and all...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.