Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mailman305 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 10:51 PM
    My battery light comes on once I hit the gas?
    My 94 accord battery light stay OK once my foot hits the gas pedal to accelerate, and its almost like its taking away from the car strength, I disconnected the alternator to see if it was going bad but the car stayed running and the battery was recharged at auto zone? What is wrong with the cat and how can I fix it?

Check out some similar questions!

Lady driver hit me while she was making left on light and I drove on yellow light. [ 4 Answers ]

Lady driver hit me while she was making left on light and I drove on yellow light.Cop gave her a ticket for taking left carless.. I got my car fixed by her insurance.after 8 months I got call from cop he asked me to show up on court... I don't know why cop want me to come to court?? I am so...

What's wrong with the battery if its new and the battery light comes on [ 4 Answers ]

Just got a new battery fully charged and also got a new alternator but the battery light comes on after starting the car but it still runs... confused

Battery Light Comes on 10 min after start Brand New Battery [ 9 Answers ]

1999 chrysler lhs 116500 miles brand new battery and altenator... battery light comes on about 10 minutes after starting car and driving. Brand new battery checks out fine lights flicker on and off sometimes and radio sometimes goes out for a second... now car will not start but electricity works...

Engine light and battery light on sametime [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 06 fatboy and just changed the battery the engine light and battery light stays on any thought

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.