Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alizafer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 05:01 PM
    Insurance claimstorm damage home insurance how to make a claim
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2011, 05:05 PM

Contact your insurer and ask them... You are going to need repair estimates when you do.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 21, 2011, 05:09 PM

Each insurer has its own claims procedure. Some have web sites where you can submit a claim. Others have a phone number to call. If you purchased your insurance through a broker, call the broker.

Generally, the insurer will send a claims adjuster to asses the damage and provide reimbursement.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 21, 2011, 07:41 PM

With my company, you call your agent and they send an adjuster to your home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HAIL DAMAGE : Can I file a claim with my previous insurance provider? [ 3 Answers ]

I had been with Alfa for about 20 years for my homeowners insurance when they suddenly and for no valid reason jacked the rates by about 30%. This included my personal residence as well as 3 rental properties I own. I spoke to my agent and he assured me that if I would switch my auto insurance...

Insurance coverage for garage door damage [ 4 Answers ]

Will my homeowner's insurance cover damage to my garage door?

Damage to my vehice their insurance won't pay. [ 2 Answers ]

My vehicle was hit by another vehicle.I was not in the vehicle at the time.It was damaged when I returned.I called the D P S(Texas).The officer said I could do nothing as there was no witness.I told the officer there was a video camera at the store.He reviewed the tape and found the person that hit...

? About insurance coverage to someone's property I damage [ 1 Answers ]

I damaged some property at an office building. It was my fault. Does my homeowner's liability insurance cover that? If not, is there insurance that does cover it?

View more questions Search