Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jenny1984 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 02:18 PM
    First time clomid user
    I have been trying to get pregnant for over 1 year so my doctor has put me on clomid because my body will not ovulate. I was just wondering what the success rate is? And does it increase my chances of having twins, etc.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 18, 2007, 07:25 PM
    Jenny,

I am sorry I cannot help you with your Clomid questions. However these are GREAT questions and I am sure your doctor could give you a more accurate answer than you would find here.

Please ask your doctor, and if you wouldn't mind, post your answer here for others to learn from.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark brown lines going across my screen from time to time [ 10 Answers ]

I have a problem with my computer monitor, I have these brown horizontal lines that go across my screen sometimes (REALLY ANNOYING). I just replaced the video card so its not that, also if I hit the side of the monitor the lines go away:p Just wondering if there's anything I can do that can fix it!...

Clomid and pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I was just diagnosed with Anovulation. That means I do not produce eggs when i ovulate. I have to wait for my next period to start, but I will be put on Clomid. Does anyone know how long it will take me to get pregnant with this? Also I have insurance, but how much does the Clomid cost at the...

Taking Clomid, waiting for a period. [ 1 Answers ]

I just finished my first cycle of clomid for infertility. My period is usually every 25 days average. I was told to start the clomid on day 5 of my cycle. Today is day 27 and I have no period. I took a HPT but it came up negative. A week before I was very crampy and bloated. Could it be that...

Clomid, Ovulation and Pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I have PCOS. My doctor started me on Clomid. I took one round of clomid 50mg. My Doctor then brought me on day 12 to look at my ovaries to see if I produced follicles. I did- so he advised me to go home and do Ovulation test for 3 days. One in the morning and one in the evening. I did them...

Credit cards: leaving a small balance for 1st time user [ 17 Answers ]

I have been told that it is wise for a first time user (college student) to leave a small balance on your credit card to build credit. For instance, I have a $1000.00 limit on a credit card; haven't come close to maxing it out; at most maybe $500.00 at one time. I have paid $450.00 (leaving a...

View more questions Search