Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcnlb Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 01:56 PM
    He works out of town
    My boyfreind works out of town and he is not here all the time and when he is out of town it is hard to know what he is doing and sometimes when I talk to him he is not in a good mood what should I think
    ?
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2007, 03:43 PM
    You should think about other things. If you think you need to know what he's doing all the time, I'm not surprised he's not always in a good mood. If you really can't trust him, then your relationship has bigger problems than his out-of-town job.
    lil_mandy Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Jan 18, 2007, 03:52 PM
    Tell your boyfriend how you feel , if need be wait until he is in a nice mood ( if you like) .If he doesn't take your feeling into account then I am afraid you will have to consider where you are going .Also with him being away a lot he maybe miserable in his job being far away from you could do that to him if so make time so that you can spend time together , a cosy night in whatever way it is you do it , I hope that this helps , but if you really don't trust him then perhaps there isn't any point being together or like " ordinary guy" says you have bigger more personal problems to deal with .

Keep in touch on your dilemma

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To host or not to host out of town guests? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it considered rude to suggest family members to stay at a hotel when they come to your state for a visit? My husband and I live near a "tourist-y" city. We both work full time jobs with long hours. His brother mentioned he would like to visit soon when their boys get a bit older. I...

I will be out of town for a few weeks.. . [ 6 Answers ]

And I'm not sure how often I will have computer access. I will answer questions when I can, I will also be checking my [email protected] email address. So those with ceiling fan questions, please be patient, or perhaps Rick, Labman, and/or TK will step in. Thank you!

Ms works database to ms works spreadsheet [ 2 Answers ]

Have tried copy/paste but I get a message stating "make sure the destination area is as large as the info you wish to paste" .Anyone help please?

Ms Works Database [ 3 Answers ]

I am using ms works database but the only way I can add the contents of a field is by creating a report.Anyone help me please there must be a shorter way.:)

Fan works but light doesn't. Fixed and now the light works but fan doesn't [ 9 Answers ]

While I was at college somehow my fan stopped working. There is absolutely no explination from anybody but my mom did get a replacement so I didn't care too much. The fan has a ground from the mount(copper), ground from the middle of the fan(copper), a hot for the light(blue), hot for the...

View more questions Search