Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trompuda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 11:39 AM
    Not enough lubrication
    I want to know why am not lubricating enough when I having sex with my partner? And also why I take long and some times I don't come when having sex?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 21, 2011, 12:15 PM
    How old are you as we will not give advice on sexual matters to minors ?
    bunnyT613 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2011, 08:55 PM
    It's most likely because you aren't really as wet as you should be when you start. Some foreplay or light massaging helps me loads. You might just take longer. Not all women are the same, but clitoral stimulation helps provide that extra kick needed. Also doing kegles which is the tightening of the muscles you use to pee in increments helps stimulate a more powerful orgasm during intercourse. Do them a few times a week holding them out for one second ten times, then try for two seconds for ten times, and gradually longer.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 21, 2011, 09:14 PM

Due to posting restrictions on the Adult Sexuality Board, we need the age of the op BEFORE we give the person advice on sexual matters.

Age before answers, please.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oldest profession and Lubrication [ 4 Answers ]

Just curious are female prostitues cut from a different cloth. How is it that they are able to become lubricated for anyone at any time. I can imagine if a dude is paying he won't feel obligated to warm up the oven. So are they able to become lubed at the drop of a hat or is it like that song...

Moen faucet lubrication [ 2 Answers ]

What do I use to lubricate a moen faucet cartridge?

Is there a lubrication for furnace gas valves [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Natural Gas furnace that I have had converted to Propane for use in my shop. I use it only occasionally and it works well but the valve passes. Once the pilot is lit everything works well except that while in idle the gas valve passes to allow a small amount of Propane gas to...

View more questions Search