Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CoCoRe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 11:14 AM
    Kid's show 80's with a dragon and siblings...
    Trying to figure out a show from the late 80's or early 90's about a sister and her younger brother, who would travel from their room (maybe through their closet or wall, or maybe a book) and go to a magical land (possibly a forest). They had a dragon friend, but that's all we can remember!

Any help?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2011, 12:16 PM

Sounds like Dragontales.
    Dragon Tales - Official Site

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kid's art show from the 80's [ 9 Answers ]

I have asked numerous people but no one seems to remember this show... I'm looking for the name of it... The beginning showed the main guy skipping along with a group of kids on their way to the treehouse. The rest was set in the treehouse, there were puppets in the windows and the main guy...

DRAGON or Flying dinosaur movie/show late 80's or 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I remember a child with a dinosaur or Dragon, I really think it's a dragon. So the dragon flies over a field, high up, over the hills etc. there are fences... I think a train also is around. The dragon lives in a cave. A boy flies with him there I think. I don't remember much but I've been looking...

Kid's movie from the 80's or possibly a show/cartoon [ 4 Answers ]

There's another movie or cartoon/movie I've thought of for many years but can't remember much about to figure out the title. It's very vague and I'm not sure if I remember it correctly. I think it was about a little girl or a little girl and boy, possibly siblings. It also involves little...

Kid's show form the 80's (?) [ 2 Answers ]

In the late 80's I remember watching a show about a man who sang with a guitar in a "forest". There was some type of animal who he left shiny things for on every show. That's about all I remember. I don't know which channel it was on, but I did watch it in the Kansas City area. I ask other people...

View more questions Search