Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2011, 10:03 AM
    Children's TV show from the 90's maybe late 80s
    Hi I'm look for the name of children's TV show from the 90's maybe late 80s. I can't remember much about it but what I do remember was that a teenage boy would draw a cartoon charter on his note pad and it would come to life. The cartoon character had blonde spiky hair and I think a red jumper/top I'm sure it starred Jonathan Brandis or someone who looks a lot like him. I know its very vague any suggestions
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Feb 21, 2011, 03:14 PM

Sounds like,.

McGee And Me
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2011, 12:41 AM
    That's its you're a legend thanks
    glamorchiK Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Mar 19, 2011, 11:28 AM
    Shot in the dark, but is it DOUG? Doug funny ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s/ Early 90s Live Action Children's Show [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a Late 80s/ Early 90s Live Action Children's Show. I could have been for all ages, but I remember it had American actors, but I watched it on a British children's channel. I took place in what looked like the future. It feature a brother and sister. The boy looked a lot like...

Children's show from the 80s or maybe 90s [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to remember the name of a show that I watched when I was a kid It had two kids a girl and a boy who owned a coloring book which they jumped into. Then they came to this place and there was a woman who always wore rainbow socks. That's not a lot of info but its all I got.

Children's TV Show, Cartoon Network, late 80's-early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the name of a show I watched when I was a kid, probably on Cartoon Network, during the late 80's-early 90's. The show had a real set with a boy who talked to a boxy-shaped robot, but also had extended animated parts where characters from all different animated...

View more questions Search