Feb 21, 2011, 08:34 AM
    Advanced microprocessor & peripherals
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 21, 2011, 08:36 AM
    Please clarify your question.
    ATV23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 12:19 PM
    If the base address of the descriptor table (local or global) is 10000000H and segment register DS contains 1007H, what is the address of the segment descriptor? Is the segment descriptor in the GDT or LDT?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Application for microprocessor [ 1 Answers ]

There are 2 personal computer in the lab. One personal computer is 486DX33 and other is 486SX23. What is SX and DX. Let 33 and 23 be the clock speed. Which personal computer is most powerful?why?

Not enough connections from cable box to peripherals. [ 1 Answers ]

I have just switched from Direct TV to Comcast. I have a dual tuner dvr/hdmi capable box. My TV is a Panasonic Vieta Plasma. I also have a Panasonic Home Theater 5.1. I bought a Magnavox DVD recorder to record shows saved on the dvr. No problem in Direct TV. But now with Comcast I can't get the...

Google advanced advanced search [ 2 Answers ]

I understand that not all special operators work together in Google advanced searching... How can I do a Google search for webpages containing a word in the url AND a term on the page? For example, at stgabrielradio.com homepage is the term "monsignor lane". ... so if I were searching for...

Microprocessor [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone tell me where I can find a simple diagram of a microprocessor on the web,and can you please tell me what these parts are Bus,regesters,accumulators,RAM.ROM,program counter,and what are there functions?

View more questions Search